2018 Holiday Outreach: Important Things to Know
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ASA’S ANGELS HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE:
- We are Accepting Registration for all Children Age 17 and under.
- Registration for Assistance is Open from Oct 15th to Nov 15th, 2018.
- Please know that our annual Christmas Assistance program is not based solely on income yet can be based on hardship as well.
- We are a local business and a 501c3 charity, that strives to partner with our community to help those in need for holiday season. Our goal is to help as many families in need this Christmas season as we can, but we can only do so based on the funds we have and our community’s support; because of the overwhelming response to needs, we can only help families every other year.
- If we helped your family last year, please check back in with us for the Christmas Program of 2019, or for further assistance this year please refer to your local 211.
- Once your Application for Assistance has been received in our Office you will receive an Email Confirmation immediately! If you do not receive this email confirmation immediately, please contact us as we may have not received your application. Please do not apply twice without checking for confirmation receipt first.
- Please note that we are unable to provide expensive electronics, toys and game systems. Please provide gift suggestions such as types of games, toys and activities your child is interested in.
- Asa’s Angels cannot guarantee that your child will be accepted, adopted or filled with exactly what is listed on their Wish List Angel Card. We try our best to fulfill each child and the child’s wish list to provide them with a special Christmas, but if items do not come into Asa’s Angels we may need to supplement for age appropriate items.
- Please note that we are not accepting any phone calls in regards to registration; all inquiries must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch within 24-72 hours.
FOR YOU HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE INTERVIEW:
- Please refer to your confirmation email or see website tab for LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE DURING YOUR INTERVIEW.
- Any Missing Documents or Missing Your Appointment, will Forfeit Your Consideration or Acceptance into the Program.
- During Your Appointment, there can be a wait: Please allow at least 90-120 minutes for your Appointment.
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE DATES TO KNOW:
- Interviews will be conducted between Nov 1st and Nov 30th, 2018. Interview times will be by walk-in only. Please wait to receive your date to come in for Interview via email.
- After Your Interview: You will be NOTIFIED by a member of our committee no later than December 12th, 2018 if your family has been accepted.
- If you have applied for Holiday Assistance Waiting List: You will be NOTIFIED by a member of our committee no later than December 18th, 2018; ONLY IF there is a possibility that your family can be assisted, as we are working hard towards community donations and support.
- Distribution will be between: December 18th and December 23rd, 2018. We will email you your date to walk in for pickup. Note that the Pickup location maybe offsite and not at the same location as your interview was conducted. Please be sure to bring your ID with you.
- Dates are approximate and not guaranteed.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT & PARTICIPATING ESTABLISHMENTS:
- If you have registered your establishment and your registration is received: You will receive an email confirmation and we will be in touch within 24-72 hours after receipt of registration.
- If your establishment has donations to be picked up, please email Cassandra.email@example.com or call 440.221.9344 to schedule a pick up.
- If you would like to Drop Donations off: You could drop off at Any Establishment as listed on our Website as our Sponsors: or You could drop off at our Century 21 Asa Cox Homes Primary Office at 2709 N Ridge Rd Painesville, OH 44077
- We kindly ask that if you can return your Gift as soon as possible, so that our Angels can continue packing family boxes! Yet the last day for donations received will be Dec 22nd, 2018.
- We prefer you do not wrap gifts that you may purchase for your sponsored family or child.
- If you would like to Purchase something for Mom or Dad, this is OK but by no means a requirement. We just mention this as sometime we have this request.
- When Returning your Gift to the Establishment or Century 21 Asa Cox Homes: Please be sure to attach the Angel Gift Card or Family # to the Bag, so that we know which family your gift belongs to.
- For a 501c3 Tax Donation Letter, Please see our Website for: 501c3 Tax Donation Letter Request Form to mail into us… Or Visit our Century 21 Asa Cox Homes Primary Office Location at 2709 N Ridge Rd Painesville, OH 44077.
- Disclaimer: We try to match each gift, with each child as indicated, but sometimes if an angel tag is not returned, fulfilled from another location or quality of item(s) are lesser or higher than others in the same family, we may need to change the placement of gifts to make sure all family/children gifts are equal. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank You for Your Support!
Because of Your Generosity, we will be able to touch more hearts and lives of Children this Holiday Season!!